- Designed for flammable or explosive environments
- Tough enclosure construction adds to durability
- Highly Accurate
- Excellent reliability
- Easy to use
- Requires 9V (PP3) battery
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 1°C
- Accuracy: 0.1°C resolution: 0.2% reading 0.5°C (-50°C to 199.9°C) or 1°C resolution: 0.2% reading 1° C (-50°C to 950°C)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Temperature range: Low -50°C to 199.9°C / High -50°C to 950°C
The Intrinsically safe digital thermometer is certified for use in flammable or explosive atmospheres. It's tough construction makes it extremely durable and therefore very practical for hazardous atmospheres and hostile working environments.
Certified by BASEEFA, the UK's leading Intrinsic Safety approvals house, the unit is classified as EEx ia IIC T4.